Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Champion!

So, for those of you who know me well, know I was born with some ridiculous amount
of luck. I win stuff... A LOT. I win like every third drawing I enter and about 50%
of door prizes. I guess when it comes to winning things, I am the kind of girl others
love to hate. HOWEVER, there is always a point where LUCK ENDS AND PURE SKILL
BEGINS.

Yes, I am the skillful champion of my 75% male fantasy football league! Jay won the
toliet bowl (he was the winner of the losers)... congrats, hun (maybe next year you can
draft as well as I). The following message was sent to my fantasy league. I am so
proudof myself!
"Congratulations to the Thick Skinned Piggies! They are the
official winners of the Bratwurst Bowl MMVIII.

And congratulations goes to Dwight's Beets for winning the
Toilet Bowl MMVIII."

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Way to go! I guess sometimes the skill just takes over and there isn't anything you can do about it! Your sledding pictures look like fun. We went when we came up and the kids face planted on the second run. Didn't love it after that. Maybe next year. How is your back?

HeaddaMarie said...

Man I wish I had your luck!! Maybe you could send some my way! BTW, your kids are so freaking adorable!! About the Coke kids party, my husband works for Coke and every year at Christmas not only do they have a party for the adults but they also have one for the kids, so that is what that is. The last couple of years they have had it at Hollywood Connection (up near the E Center) it has rides, mini-golf, skating and I think arcade games. Anyway, the kids love it and always have a blast. And instead of seeing Santa they get to see the Coke Bear. Although Izzy doesn't care for either!

Kristine said...

Ha ha ha! Congrats!

hlw said...

Yeah for the winner!! You are my opposite, I never win drawings, contests, etc. I'm taking you to Vegas!

sstevens said...

Kira you rock! I have always said that you are the luckiest girl I know. Love you Kirz.