Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sledding!

As I have previously mentioned, at the beginning of Christmas break our family sat down and made two lists. One list, the "things to get done list" contained 18 items... 3 got done. The second list, the "fun things to do list" contained 13 items... all of them got done, many of them more than one time. So, needless to say our break was very eventful, fun-wise. It was pretty much a constant party and by the end we were all wasted. My very favorite part of Jay being a teacher is that he is able to be home with us so often. On Monday when Jay returned to work the kids each asked for him about 5 times. He is a good daddy!
Tubing was on our list, of course!
We borrowed Grandpa Doug's 4-wheeler and put a sled behind it. We had tons of fun!
The view from the sled... the kids LOVED it!


7 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Now that is how to go sledding all the fun with none of the work. Way to go.

Kristine said...

That looks like so much fun!

sstevens said...

Kira that looks like tons of fun. I can see Holden going crazy for that 4-wheeler sled ride.

sstevens said...

Kira that looks like tons of fun. I can see Holden going crazy for that 4-wheeler sled ride.

sstevens said...

Kira that looks like tons of fun. I can see Holden going crazy for that 4-wheeler sled ride.

sstevens said...

Kira that looks like tons of fun. I can see Holden going crazy for that 4-wheeler sled ride.

Loralee said...

Lee and I are so jealous! This looks like a blast!