Friday, January 23, 2009

Hump Day!


No, that doesn't mean I am makin' it with Jay tonight (no luck there anyway... stupid Klondike!) BUT TODAY WE CELEBRATE (in a very mild manner due to the illness pursuing our entire family). This week we have crossed many "humps"... on Tuesday Jay's school year was officially half over! The joy of being married to a teacher (notice I stated joy, not joys... but it is a VERY good joy). This also means that Kennedy's school year is half over too. Which for me is a bit more bittersweet since she gets "bored" and our Fall - Spring schedule kinda goes out the window when everyone is home.
Hump day also means that we are now well on the downward sloop of baby Crew joining our family. I always get a little nervous when such a large change is coming, but am so excited to add him to our little family!
HOORAY FOR HUMP DAY!

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Yay! Lots of things to be excited for. Good for you!

hlw said...

Love the camel, and that you always find something positive to say!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I love humps like that. I seriously think about you being half way + to a new baby and I get jealous! Well, you earned all of those humps. :)