Thursday, January 29, 2009

Talented Hunter

(don't forget to pause the music before enjoying our cute boy)

In our family Kennedy has always been really advanced when it comes to knowledge and learning. She gets a lot of satisfacion when it comes to impressing others. Hunter is smart in areas that he wants to excel in. He could pretty much care less about impressing others, he is happy to just do his own thing all day. However, a few weeks ago he got really interested in letters, he quickly learned the sound to nearly every letter and can identify the letter, and the sound that goes with it. Of course, credit is due to "The Letter Factory" movie which Hunter loves, (of course it would come from a movie, the kid is a TOTAL couch potatoe) but I am impressed none the less. He may be four years old before he is potty trained, but at least he'll know his letters... Good job, HD!

7 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

That is too cute!! Your kids are seriously so freaking adorable!!

bladenfamily said...

I don't believe he can do that. Serious smarty pants! I am diggin' his cute hair btw.

Lindsay said...

I am impressed with the sounds. Eli knows his letters, colors, shapes, and numbers. But he is not potty trained either. Oh and Eli loves movies too. He always has to have one on, even though he is playing with his toys. I bet our boys would get along well. I love Hunters hair too. SO cute!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

what a smarty pants! He's super smart- and cute as a button!

Loralee said...

Oh my goodness. This was so cute...and so smart. I am beyond impressed.

i'm erin. said...

Oh my gosh! Soooo cute. Your kids rock. I love it.

Bethany said...

No way. That is awesome.