Monday, September 3, 2007
Awesome Birthday!
So, today was my (Kira's) 27th birthday, the day always starts out great with a 3-year old singing you happy birthday. And then we did one of my favorite things, went shopping. Then Jay took the kids and I to lunch at my new favorite place, Zupas. Then later this evening Jay took me to the Thanksgiving Point Labor Day Luau. (I finally realized today, that I don't know why Labor Day is even a holiday... if anyone knows, please enlighten me.) It was a great day and I spent it doing what I love most, being with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Kira,
I was thinking about you on your birthday! I was stuck in Vernal with crappy phone service, but I was thinking about ya!!! Your blog is cute! I am glad you started one! Your kids are adorable! I hope you are doing well. You look pretty in your picture.
Yeah for new blogs! Oh I miss your cute little family! Kennedy is SO grown up! How fun for you to be able to work from home now... I bet you're enjoying that. Catch up with us at www.thewildeworld.blogspot.com We're thinking that we're going to be back in Utah when we're done here... so we might just be neighbors sometime again someday... or at least be able to see each other more. Love you guys!
Post a Comment