
The past couple months have been full of changes and new adventure for Jay and I.
I, with my mom and friend, bought a wedding business. It is something I have been interested in for awhile and my friend and I discussed starting it from scratch, but this opportunity came and we couldn't pass it up. We offically made the purchase 6 days ago now. We now have A LOT of wedding stuff... and no weddings booked. But we haven't done anything yet and are hitting up the bridal fair tomorrow. I am really excited about it. The previous owners had great taste and everything is beautiful and really classy. We are in the process of revamping the existing website, and changing the entire motif of the business, we want to express the classiness of the products we have. It is going to be so much fun! So, if anyone knows anyone getting married... (advertisement above is by my friend Bryndee... she did an awesome job.)
Jay has put a lot of time into getting his real estate license this summer. We figure that is a perfect job to accompany teaching. He even already had his first closing! I am always so proud of him and his ambition to complete what he starts. Whenever he has a goal in mind he always achieves it. Because of our past involvement with real estate and investing Jay already knows more than a ton of realtors I know. He will do awesome.





2 comments:
Kira,
How far are you willing to drive to do a wedding? Mike's sister is getting married on December 20th and I just wanted to see if you'd go up to Logan before mentioned you to her. Let me know!!!
How cool for you guys... following your dreams and such. I am very impressed. Oh... and I think that picture of you and Jay on the sidebar is just about the cutest thing ever. We learned a lot from you guys when we lived 'with' you just by watching how you treated each other. You can truly tell you are so in love just by looking at the both of you! We love you guys.
Post a Comment