Hula Hoop contest!!! We were all winners... right.
At Temple Square for lunch at the Lion House Pantry...
On the condo balcony: Corene, Kira, Jacinda, and Tiffany (mom took the pic). It was snowy, windy and FREEZING! The 2nd Annual Schrader’s “Girls’ Weekend”: Last year my Schrader family started a tradition to have a girls’ weekend once a year. We leave the husband and the kids at home, rent a condo for the weekend, watch total chick flicks, and have a BLAST! This year we went to Park City. On Thursday we went to the live casting of “Good Things Utah” and then to lunch at the Lion House Panty. We spent most of the rest of our weekend shopping. We also took time out to watch Survivor, girl movies, Women’s conference, and (by my request) the Florida/Auburn ball game (that was an AWESOME upset). The condo had a lot of activities too. We played pool, Dance Dance Revolution, and all rocked the house with the hula hoop contest. We went swimming and loved to spend time in the steam room… that was awesome. Saturday night we went out to eat at an awesome restaurant called something like El Chabasco… it was so yummy. We were pretty much the only non-Hispanics in the place so Corene and I brushed up on our Spanish… “la carne es da bueno, grande, fresca.” Pretty good huh!






3 comments:
How fun! I love Good Things Utah! I can't wait to do that with my sisters when we move back to Utah... it looks like you had a blast. I love all the new blogs!
What a fun tradition!
I'm totally jealous you got to do this. It sounds like so much fun. We totally have to go to GTU. I love that you took your picture with them! Keep the blogs coming! I can't get enough!
Post a Comment