Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cute Pictures!

Some times of life are too cute not to share! This one is dark but it is my mom and Kennedy dancing at the Oktoberfest... they hadn't even had anything to drink.
A bed for how many? Each Saturday morning, which is our only day to sleep-in, (sleeping in for us is pretty much anything after 6:30am) Kennedy always climbs in bed. One child shortly followed by the other and Jay and I trying to sneak in a couple more winks. Yesterday morning, Hunter said a new word "SISA"= sister and was trying to kiss everyone. Instead of puckering up his lips, he kind of puts his lower lip out and sucks in the top lip. It looks like an old grandpa without his dentures, it was hilarious and I tried and tried for a good picture but never got one. However, I did get a cute picture of Hunter and Kennedy sharing a good morning kiss!

You've gotta just LOVE that cheeser! I just love this boy!

Somedays I look at Hunter and am amazed at what a handsome boy he is (he takes after Jay in more ways than one). I especially think that Hunter has the best eyes. This picture captures them so well.



No comments: