
When Jay and I first started dating I watched no television and he watched too much (I felt). Since then we have made a good compromise and watch a few hours a week. One of our FAVORITE shows is The Office. Jay and I love dumb movies, and we LOVE The Office. We can laugh for hours at that show. Late last week we finally we able to get a copy of season 3. YEAY! I love that Jay and I both share a similar sense of humor. If I had to pick a character on the show that Jay is the most like, it is definitely Dwight. :) ... crap, guess that makes me Angela?
Other shows we love include:
- LOST
- Survivor (I am a reality TV guru... maybe someday I will get sick of it.)
- The Amazing Race
- Law and Order SVU (this is 99% Kira, but Jay watches with me.)
- Football!





1 comment:
FACT: The office is the best show on television! I have been counting down for some time now! I can't wait for new episodes. We love it! We too have all the seasons on DVD and watch them pretty much constantly. I have a little crush on Jim. But I think Dwight is so so good...Anyway, we'll talk about in a week from tonight!!
Post a Comment