
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Cougars!!!
I love football, and I really love Cougar football. I was so excited for Saturday's game and really thought we could and would win. It was an awesome game, but we all know how this one ends. I think BYU football will always be my favorite thing about Autumn. I love how ridiculously excited I get while watching the games, how I feel a greater sence of community with all the local BYU fans on game day, how football draws family close together. I think it is so much more than a ballgame. I really love the culture of the sport.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are a much better woman that I am. My mom tried SO hard to get her girls to like watching sports... so that our husbands would be impressed. I just can't get excited about it at all! I love the music... what do you mean teach you how to make your blog cute? It's great!
I am sooo into football! I stand and scream at the TV and love it! It was a good game on Sat and we almost had it! The pics of the kid-os are sooo cute of course!
Post a Comment