Oh, my little Kennedy, the apple sure didn't fall far from the tree with this girl. I can't help but feel so happy when I think of how tenderhearted and happy Kennedy is. Just the other day I had the kids in the car driving home; Hunter was tired and began to whine and cry a little (a rare occurrence for him) suddenly, Kennedy was crying too. When I asked her what was wrong, she responded that she didn't know, she was just sad that Hunter was crying. She is the best big sister. She loves waking up and seeing Hunter every morning and is always trying to tickle him and make him laugh. Kennedy loves to go to church, we experience at least a couple times a week her asking if it is Sunday yet. She knows all of her nursery leaders by name, and loves each of them. Kennedy starts pre-school on Tuesday and is SO excited!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Oh, my little Kennedy, the apple sure didn't fall far from the tree with this girl. I can't help but feel so happy when I think of how tenderhearted and happy Kennedy is. Just the other day I had the kids in the car driving home; Hunter was tired and began to whine and cry a little (a rare occurrence for him) suddenly, Kennedy was crying too. When I asked her what was wrong, she responded that she didn't know, she was just sad that Hunter was crying. She is the best big sister. She loves waking up and seeing Hunter every morning and is always trying to tickle him and make him laugh. Kennedy loves to go to church, we experience at least a couple times a week her asking if it is Sunday yet. She knows all of her nursery leaders by name, and loves each of them. Kennedy starts pre-school on Tuesday and is SO excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment