Sunday, September 23, 2007

Crazy Days!

After the ceremony, Kennedy was exhausted and fell asleep in her carseat on the way home. We had to wake her up about an hour later to go to the reception... she didn't want to wake up. I felt bad.
Here is a picture of our little family on Temple Square just after the ceremony. We had to wake HD up from naps a total of 4 times throughout the day, so sufficeith to say... he was not in the best mood, but did good for the circumstance.

Our favorite flower girl!


This week has been so busy. I hope that now that it is over I will be able to finally catch my breath. I would never had thought someoneelse's wedding could cause me stress like this. Since Jay and I grew up in the same town and have had all of our family relatively close, I have never really experienced having 'family in from out of town'. It has been such a fun, yet busy week. It is so awesome to have Laney and her family here and Jay's mom. I will be sad when it is time for everyone to go home.



The wedding was awesome, everyone looked so good and happy. Kennedy LOVED being a flower girl and Hunter loved dancing to the music at the reception. We have taken so many pictures this weekend, maybe when I do get some time I will try to post a slide show, but for now just a few pictures will have to do.

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

You guys are the cutest family!! I love Hunter in his church clothes! What a little stud! And you have the prettiest little flower girl I've ever seen!

Tristan said...

Kennedy makes a darling flower girl! Weddings are stressful, especially when its a close family member! Glad you survived!