Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Group Therapy?

Today was Hunter's first day at his therapy class. I think the only one who had fun was Kennedy while she attended the sibling class. It was Hunter's nap time, (when isn't it Hunter's nap time?) and he cried and cried the entire time. The only times he was happy was when he had a little ball from the ball room, and when it was time to leave the ball room and put the balls away... he wailed. For Hunter, this was all so unusual... then we returned to the "cat" room for treats, he saw more balls and yelled "BA!" After playing balls for a few minutes he ate his snack... he was all smiles while he was eating and showed off his signs for "more" and "all done", eating was the one thing he did better than most kids in his therapy group today.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Okay so I can't even get Jeremy to look at my own blog let alone other peoples... and he just came over as I was looking at yours and said, "I want to see pictures of cute Kennedy!" He thinks your kids are so darling. He said Hunter "is a little dude!" and Kennedy, "looks so grown up!" and that Kira looks great in that first picture. SO, there you go!