Thursday, September 6, 2007

Football!

While I am super excited for the football season to start (I always remind Jay how lucky he is to have a wife who LOVES the sport) I am sad that my fantasy team is getting whipped right now, darn it Brees... I thought you could pull through for me this year.

3 comments:

Jay Weight said...

Go Napoleon's Tot's!!! That is my fantasy football league's team name, by the way this is Jay writing this comment. I'm excited that Kira is excited for football, I am a very lucky man that she loves football as much as me.

Tristan said...

I love football too!!! We always make a big deal out of the BYU games and the Broncos games! My husband says I am a cool wife!

bladenfamily said...

Don't forget about PG football! My little brother Adam is on the team! We'll have to come up and catch a game!