Sunday, September 16, 2007

It is FINALLY happening!!

Kennedy pumped with enthusiasm for Hunter learning to army crawl.

On Friday Hunter started pushing himself forward with the heel of his right foot. I was super excited and told Jay about it later that night when he got home. But TODAY, while Jay and I were in the kitchen I heard Hunter making his crazy Hunter noises and it sounded like he was in the kitchen. I looked and sure enough... HD had army crawled his way from the living room to the kitchen. That isn't a far distance, but I couldn't be happier! I am so happy he is making progress. It is always exciting when your babies acheive their milestones, but with Hunter (at least for me) it is even more exciting because I know he is overcoming is own obsticle. I am so happy about it all and love my baby so much!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Yay for Hunter!! That is sooo awesome! I knew he'd do it when he was ready!

Rochelle said...

So, I have to know. Did something happen with Hunter that I haven't heard about? You mentioned therapy in the past... I'm very curious.