So, when I find a GREAT deal I feel obliged to tell the world, and since telling the world is a big undertaking I figure blogging it is the best way to share the news. (Then if someone doesn't hear it wasn't my fault right? It's on the blog.)
Jay called me yesterday morning and told me that T-mobile is offering a sweet deal. Unlimited minutes for only $49.99/ month (each additional phone is $39.99). I am pretty sure this deal is unadvertised and you have to call t-mobile or log into my t-zones to get it. You have to already be a customer and have been with t-mobile for over 22 months, but the change doesn't require you to renew your contract. (We have been with t-mobile since like 2003, and I LOVE t-mobile's customer service... "You've been with us since 2003?! WOW! Sure we'll give you 75 bonus minutes for your yakkity yak this month." I guess loyalty pays off, cause I have never had a bad experience... well one, but that is good for 6 years.)
Anyway, you can also add unlimited text for $9.99/ phone. I think it is a really great deal! Now I don't have to worry about my 3000 family minutes, plus text messaging, plus unlimited mobile to mobile, plus my fave 5 (yes we had to have that much crud to make sure we didn't go over... and we still did, about 1 out of 3 months). Now, EVERYTHING is unlimited and our bill barely even changed! Anyway, I know it won't work for everyone, but I am seriously pumped to not have to track my minutes/ messages anymore.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment