Friday, March 27, 2009

Ode to the unbalanced child!








Often times pictures speak louder than words; not very often in Hunter's life though cause he is SO LOUD!   Anyway, this are a few of my favorites that have gone unposted in the past 2 weeks.  

1 comment:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Man he is cute! I keep telling myself, its nice that Amelia is so cute- it help me deal with all that she give me. I think you must feel the same way about your little man. :)
I am not so sure what changed. I think it was the fact that for the first time since I can remember I wasn't in school. I wanted to learn about some things and reading was the easiest way to do it. I didn't have to finish the book for anyone, I was just reading about it to learn about something I wanted. Now it is turning into reading for fun and that blows my mind! Find a topic you want to learn more about or that you are interested in, find a book about it and see what happens. I find that topics I am wanted to learn about are so easy to read. I also feel that because I am not going to school and won't be for quite some time, I really ought to put my time to use to learn as much as I can so that when I home school my kids I will be more well read and capable of teaching them. :)