That's funny! Logan used to walk around the house saying, "one call, that's all" or "It's my money and I want it now!" Direct result of too much daytime tv!
hahahaha...I know it! But, she does have good advice...Maybe they could save you a bundle. Hey, are you going to come to girls night scrapping at Kristine's house on Saturday night? She is having everyone and anyone over who wants to come.
P.s. Thanks for the refferrel(oh terrible spelling.)
5 comments:
I'm tellin you. You should just give them a call and find out if/what they can save you.
That's funny! Logan used to walk around the house saying, "one call, that's all" or "It's my money and I want it now!" Direct result of too much daytime tv!
hahahaha...I know it! But, she does have good advice...Maybe they could save you a bundle. Hey, are you going to come to girls night scrapping at Kristine's house on Saturday night? She is having everyone and anyone over who wants to come.
P.s. Thanks for the refferrel(oh terrible spelling.)
hahahaha. kids.
She is too funny! When are we getting together next? Maddie hasn't stopped talking about Kennedy! It is really cute!
Post a Comment