So (Jay again), I'm glad to see March Madness here. I'll be honest though, I've never, ever been into it as much as I am too. I think it's probably because I have some pretty intense students who love to play the game, and we just recently had a teacher versus student bb game. And yes, the teachers won, the score was 49 - 50! We had to win, or else we would of heard it for the rest of the year, but the genaral concensus is that 'we cheated'. I love it.
I actually filled out my first ever NCAA Tournament bracket this year too. It's been really fun to watch the games to see if 'my teams' are going to win or lose. It's sad that BYU has lost.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love that you said 'a score of years ago'. You are clever. We would love to have you come down! You are welcome to stay as long as you want and we'll go to the outlets with the $ you save!!! Not to influence your decision or anything, but it was 80 today.
Post a Comment