Thursday, March 26, 2009

HUNTER!

So, last night Hunter spanked a total stranger on the butt!  Thankfully she was really nice and thought it was funny, but I was still embarrassed nonetheless.  I swear sometimes that child is just not normal.

In other laughs:
Kennedy: "It's so sad that some people don't believe in Jesus."
Mom and Dad: "Yes. It is."
Kennedy: "And some people don't even believe in Tinkerbell?!"

7 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I'm tellin' ya- our two kids have minds of their own! I am so sorry about that but I know that there is not much you can do.

Kennedy is hillarious!

:: ashley :: said...

hahaha I think I was with you when Hunter was rubbing some ladies butt through the back of the chair in Relief Society when I first moved into the ward haha, I died laughing then and this adds to the pot. He must be a butt guy-- watch out! haha

Tristan said...

You have funny kids and they are totally funny!

Kristine said...

That is awesome! Sounds like quite the handful! When do you want to got to Jenny's, by the way?

Naomi said...

I totally love it! So hilarious!

teamw said...

Ahhh...that is so cute!

Loralee said...

I told this to Lee and he just laughed and laughed! Love it!