10:03 am:
"Wow! Today has already been an exceptionally tough day. I am not being a good mom... I feel bad. HD isn't being too naughty, just busy. He got in the fridge and got out 3 yogurts and later emptied the crisper onto the floor... I can't keep up. Anyway, I at least made the beds to give my self a sense of sanity... hope the rest of the day gets better. "
12:59 pm:
"um, so yeah... pretty much the hardest day in months. Hunter had a melt down at Zuppas, full on yelling at me. It was so embarrassing. He wanted a chocolate covered strawberry, but he'd already lost all of his chances.
And Macey's has no crab. Things just aren't going my way today."
1:00 pm:
"Could you do me a HUGE favor? could you save these two pics to your thumb drive and then stop at Costco on your way home to upload them so we can pick them up tonight? If that is too much it's okay. Costco's website hasn't been working for me... told ya things aren't going my way."
So, I pretty much spent the first hour of my day trying to upload 2... yes 2 'blasted' photos. Then probably spent an hour disciplining Hunter, and have spent the last 1/2 hour creating my "list"... in hopes that by the end of the day I don't feel like a total failure and feel like the day has been entirely wasted!





6 comments:
Kira - you are such a good mom! You are never a failure! Seriously, don't be too hard on yourself. :)
Oh man. I will be blogging about a bad mom day... It is seriously so hard with little kids who just go go go and run you down- tired! Hunter and Amelia sound like they would be great friends and get along great. :)
Hang in there- it will get better. You are a good mom and the little kids are just learning that they are their own person and can do things even if you don't want them to or ask/tell them not to.
Hang in there. Hope your day gets better
I just feel better about myself as a Mom because now I know I am not the only one who has bad days!
I hope the day got better for you! I totally understand! I think the kids hate the cold weather too!
Did Kennedy have a good birthday? Sorry your day sucked! If I would have known you weren't at work, I would have called you. Let me know when you have some free time!
You totally validated probably every mom out in bloggerland! I have days like this too often and am too upset to usually blog about it! maybe i should let people see my good and bad reality :)
Post a Comment