Sunday, March 29, 2009

I want to...

- Have 9:00 church.
- Know the future: In 10-years will we be in the same house?  Cause I really would like to know if we should invest in new windows and/ or finish the basement bathroom.
- Go to Disneyland and/or Disney World and/or Hawaii.
- Not have to get up to pee 3 times/ night.
- Get my Masters... maybe.  I don't want the stress of school again, but love going to school and learning.
- Know exactly what to get my Masters in.  I would love MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy) but have heard it isn't so easy to get a job.
- Know the future: Is this baby for sure the last one?  If so, I need to get rid of my baby girl clothes, but they are SO cute... I just can't do it.
- Have a slave-friend.  Jay tells me this is an oxymoron and no one wants to be my slave-friend, but I would think there is someone out there... maybe.  (A slave-friend is someone who is my friend and keeps me company all day long and I love her... my slave-friend is a girl... and she loves me and we have so much fun together, but she has a strong desire to do everything for me.  Like clean my house.  Pretty much Sarah plus a maid, that's what I want.  Monday through Friday.)
- Get new flooring in my kitchen!
- Get my eyebrows waxed soon.  I got so screwed on the eyebrows from both sides of the gene pool.  Jay has great eyebrows, which isn't fair cause he is a man.  Hopefully our kiddos got his eyebrows!
- Have a smoothie machine in my home (my slave-friend will want to make them for me.  I am really not lazy, just overwhelmed and getting a little tired with this baby.)
- Somehow mix Facebook with blogging.  I like blogging much more, but love how you can find pretty much everyone on Facebook.  One of my EFY girls just found me and it's been so much fun to catch up.  (I totally can't believe those girls are 23 now... WOW!  That was the best job ever!)  

10 comments:

bladenfamily said...

That was awesome. I want most of those things too.

squick said...

I agree with the Facebook comment. I like blogging a lot better too because it is more personal-like a journal. We should come up with a way to combine the 2 together and become rich and famous. Then maybe you could afford a "slave friend" :).

Rochelle said...

I like that slave friend idea! :)

The Frary's said...

LOL. I will have to blog "stock" you back! No worries about not coming! We all do need to get together though!

Kristine said...

I loved your list! I want to see the future too.

teamw said...

if I was independatly wealthy I would be your slave-friend! you always cheer me up and make me laugh!
I'll let you know if that situation ever comes to pass.

Loralee said...

Slave friend is such a good idea.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

What a list, that is awesome! Tell me about wanting to know the future! WE are in the same boat- I wish I knew if we were still gonna be in this house by the time Tim is done with grad school... man it would be helpful to know! But since we can't know the future- we'll just have to decide some things on our own.
Yeah, I know what you mean about facebook. Blogging is sooo much better, but I wish that my fb friends had blogs.
And a slave friend, lol me too! If only...

Teri said...

Hooray for a good eyebrow wax! Love the list :)

Naomi said...

This is a great list. . . many of these things could be found on my list too! Anyway, send me your email and I will send back the pages of the safety book we started- it is really simple, but I think it is a good start. And, whatever! I would never make you pay me for anything. . . :) Take care and hang in there these last few weeks with the baby. . . I'm there with ya- there is nothing easy about the last few weeks of a pregnancy! :) naomileena@yahoo.com