Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sis!

This month our little girl turns FIVE!  I can't believe that she's been with us for five happy years. There are so many reasons I love her and I am so happy she is mine!  She is the "heaven" in our home.  She is a peacemaker and always drawing us closer to one another as a family.  We love her SO much.  Happy Birthday, sweetie!
Kennedy's "late night" party.  This was the easiest part to host.  Hope she choses to do this each year!

Hunter loved the cupcakes!  He ate the frosting off of about 4 before I realized what he'd done.


Kennedy's birthday morning started out with her favorite breakfast: Fruit and a breakfast burrito with Pico Pica (good taste, Kennedy).
Then with mommy to get a pedicure!  Kennedy's first ever, we had so much fun!
Then to Zupas for lunch for Kennedy's favorite Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup... yum!
Hunter went crazy while we were there... that was fun...
Family gifts followed by CRAB and NOODLES for dinner!
Hunter gave her a Webkinz, she was so happy!
Then to TGP for birthday dessert, Kennedy got Bubblegum Icecream.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

She is so sweet!! Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Winter mama said...

You are awesome Kennedy! Happy Birthday!. Ashelynn send you hugs.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Happy Birthday to you Kennedy! Looks like it was a great one. Late night? Sounds hard but you say it was easy? I need more details. Can you believe she will be starting school this year?!

Kristin said...

wow did you guys have a pj party?1 that looks like a fun day with your little gal! Next time consider dropping off your little boy at somebody else house :) even mine is ok he will blend in with my monsterous boys!