Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seven...

7 things I can do:
-Laugh. I think almost everything is funny, including myself, so I am laughing a lot.
-Cleaning. It is how I handle stress and I love a clean house, so it happens a lot.
-Making bread. I don’t know if I am great at it, but I can do it and it is one of those super domestic things I never imaged I would do…
-WORRY! I worry about everything. It is such a bad habit to break.
-Be a friend. I have always made friends really easy and get really emotionally attached to my friends really quickly (I don’t think it is healthy). I love spending time with my friends and talking to them on the phone, makes my day… everyday.
-Take care of my family. I love them tons!
-PLAN. I love to plan stuff, whether it is vacations, days out, or get-togethers. It makes me excited and happy!
7 things I can't do:
-Not laugh at, but actually discipline Hunter when he is doing something naughty but funny!
-Wink my eye. I just exposed my weakness to the world. Please don’t attempt to teach me how to do it… I know what it is, I simply cannot do it. Everyone tries to teach me and always says “It’s easy. Just close one eye.” DUH!
-Maintain a surprise. I must have inherited this from my dad, but I have a really hard time keeping exciting things away from others. Even if I try really hard, I am just not good at it.
-Stop crying… another inheritance from my dad. Crying is my emotion. If I feel too much of anything, happiness, anger, sadness, or even if I laugh too much, the emotion comes out in tears… I really hate it and think it makes me appear weak.
-Dive into water… I try I just belly flop.
-Keep up with everything my life demands. There is always something else that needs to be done, I feel overwhelmed all the time.
-Give up reality TV… I’m a junkie. Love it!
7 things I say often.
-"SWEET!”
-"I am not kidding… if I have to ask you one more time…!”
-"I’m lonely.”
-"Crew’s kicking again” (Kennedy told me that one.)
-"Please don’t.”
-"Serious?!”
-"I love you.”
7 things I love about Jay.
-He is so helpful. Everyday he comes home and helps me with whatever I need. Whenever I have had one of “those” days, he sets up a sitter and takes me out even if just for dessert, I love it.
-His versatile look. Jay has about 5 different looks: goatee with hair, goatee with no hair, hair with no goatee, hair with goatee, hair with sideburns and no goatee. If I get tired of one look I can just ask him to shave and it’s like I am makin’ it with a new man… JOKING! Sorry that was a bit inappropriate.
-He understands me.
-He is a good daddy. The kids love him. He can make them laugh like no one else.
-He loves his job(s). He never comes home and complains about work, if anything he has a great story to tell. It makes me happy that he loves what he does.
-We have so much in common. We love to spend time together and have nearly all the same interests.
-He helps me spell when I don’t know how to spell a word.
7 favorite foods:
-Grilled Chicken
-Artichokes
-Sun dried tomato pasta
-Mashed potatoes with tons of gravy
-Crab
-Chocolate Chip Cookies (I love the ones at Subway, defeats the healthiness of Subway.)
-Chocolate covered strawberries… delish!

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I'm laughing really hard at the things you say all the time. They are great. I also am loving that you put artichokes on your favorite food list. Good for you. I like them as well.

Tori and Steve said...

Do you ever buy the marinated artichoke hearts at Costco? They come in a huge jar and last for a long time in the fridge. YUMMMY!

Tristan said...

I love you girl! Seriously though...when are we getting together?? eMail me!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

you forgot some of your sayings "awesome" and "that is gay"
;)