Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Funny for Wednesday... and a special day

Hunter makes me laugh everyday. This morning I was cleaning his "Rudolph" DVD and breathing on it to get the fingerprints off. When I was done "huffing" Hunter yelled "like Hunter!" (I was making the H sound.) He also told me I was "the best friend ever" this morning. Gotta love that!

I saw on my friend's blog that: Yesterday is a rare holiday that occurs only 9 times every century. Square Root Day is when the day and the month are both the square root of the last two digits of the current year.

3-3-09

AND: Yesterday was also the rare holiday of my 1/2 birthday! Yes, it gets celebrated every year. Jay took me to dinner at OG and my mom gave me a half birthday card. It kinda started as a joke 13 years ago, and is still kinda a joke, but super fun nonetheless. (If you have reason to celebrate... why not?!)

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

That dvd is magic!

i'm erin. said...

1/2 birthday? That sounds fun...hmmmm, I need to start one of my own. And Dang, Hunter is so SMART!