Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GREAT deal on Diapers!

Remember my desire to share great deals with the world?
I have never used the Walgreen's brand, but just read some reviews and they were all good!

672 Walgreens Diapers for $45 shipped
Get 12 packs of walgreens.com diapers for $45 shipped. Thats 672 if buying size 1. All other sizes available, but number depends on size.http://www.walgreens.com/store/pr...dBrand=118Usually $9 per pack ($108 total)For free shipping put 12 (or more) packets or more in cart. ($54)Then use coupon:CLOVER for 17% off ($54-$9=$45)Coupon expires 3/20Also works on training pants (http://www.walgreens.com/store/pr...dBrand=118So thats $3.75 plus tax per pack shipped (yay for MA for having no tax on diapers), and the number of diapers per pack isSize 1:56Size 2:48Size 3:40Size 4: 34Size 5: 30Size 6:26Newborn:40Premium Size 3: 35Premium Size 4: 30Premium Size 5: 26Premium Size 6: 22Training Pants: 2T-3T:29Training Pants: 3T-4T: 26Training Pants: 4T-5T: 21

3 comments:

Winter mama said...

Thanks Kira is good to know i'm always looking for good deals more when it cames to diapers.

Bryndee Slade said...

yay. I'm excited! Who said they were good quality? I just don't know about these things yet.

Tristan said...

Let me know if you like them.