Me and my BFF...
We betrothed our children before they were born... cute couple, huh?!
Anyway, apparently, on St. Patrick's Day, you put out something shiny (the leprechauns like shiny things) and the leprechaun comes and eats the shiny thing and plays tricks on you and leaves you a treat. You can catch the leprechaun too, but it is apparently very difficult (according to Kennedy). Since, I have had no personal experience in the leprechaun field, I had to simply listen to Kennedy's recommendations on how to attract the leprechaun. Apparently we did something right, and while we didn't catch a leprechaun, the leprechaun did take our bait and left some treats for the kids. They were super excited!
The leprechaun came while we were at the store... too bad we didn't catch him!
And today, we spent the greatest day out in the greatest weather. I met up with my friend, Cozette, and we went to the park for lunch. We had lots of fun there and it was so nice to spend time with a great friend in great weather.





I also bought matching jammas for Kennedy and her cousin, Grace... gotta love the $3 jammy deals! After I gave them their jammas, they "played" sleepover.


The kids love going fast on the tire swing!
I was able to spend Tuesday afternoon with my good friend, Tori, and am meeting up with an another old friend tomorrow... YEAY, I love these great friend weeks! Anyone on for Friday?!





1 comment:
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I like the "leave something shiny" for the leprechaun idea. . . I didn't grow up with the visits from the little green man. . . just thought it would be something fun! Take care!
Post a Comment