Kennedy also asked me to mention on the blog that she needs a new friend (so if there are any moms with little girls looking for a good time, call Kennedy... just kidding.) Tristan, I think getting her and Maddie together this week will be a GOOD thing!So, Kennedy has been busy watching American Idol, looking for a new friend and planning our family FHE (seriously, she is that good of a kid! Next week is "Being Together as a Family" and the following week "Treating Others with Kindness").
Hunter has been busy making us laugh. I wish I could record his life all the time, the kid kills me, but since doing that is a bit unreasonable I documented the funny things he said in about one hours time on Sunday morning... just to give everyone an idea of the comedian we live with... here they are:
"Sissy, no more dancing... never dance again!”
“Hot dogs make me NUTS!”
“Daddy's doing the potty dance!”
“I KILL SPIDERS!”
Kennedy also added:
“Do you know in China they call showers, baths? And in China they eat noodles, and shrimps, and sheeps and bunnies”
Jay is busy back at work (thank heavens... I love the guy, but an unplanned week with him being home was tough for me. Normally, I would LOVE a week like that, but the illness put a big damper on things and it was not so much fun.) and I am busy getting life organized for the baby. (How is it that we moved into a house twice as big as our first and have out-grown it in less than 3 years?) I am happy it is March too!





4 comments:
March gives that spark of hope that warm weather is on its way! We should plan a little picnic once it gets warmer (might have to wait until April.
Yes me and kennedy are gonna need to have an idol party! I already got my favorite! have her give me a call.. i'll be her new friend:) ha ha
I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday! I told Maddie and she has asked everyday so far if today is the day she gets to play with Kennedy. :)
It was so great seeing you at Shayla and Billy's house on Sunday. I can' believe how long it had been.
Your kids are hillarious! You could make $$ publishing what they say in books. :)
Hope you get back to normal soon. Can't wait for you to have your sweet new little guy!
Post a Comment